Save time, improve training quality, manage your driving school business easily
What We Do
PDTI Professional Driver Training Institutes and it’s affiliates offers a Accredited and comprehensive Commercial Truck Driver Entry Level Training program to meet the needs of students and employers.
The program objective is to provide students with essential knowledge and practical driving skills necessary to be qualified as a professional Entry Level Truck Driver.
“This program is designed to provide tractor trailer driving fundamentals to students that have no experience or minimal driving experience.”
This program contains blended learning:
- classroom instruction
- online computer and simulation training
- on road practical – city and highway driving
- in yard practical training.
There will be a supervised over-the-road or in-town driver training of tractor-trailers, heavy duty trucks, dump trucks, and medium-sized delivery trucks, pending on students choice of employment.
A worldwide driver training agency providing services for performance minded businesses and individuals.
- Promote professionalism within the driving school industry
- Produce safe and proficient drivers through ethical and sound education and business practices.
- Improve the standard and competency of Instructors with measures designed to ensure full and thorough training is provided to all new and existing driving Instructors
- Accommodate and promote the needs of our member schools
- Providing a range of services to assist members In sustaining their operations
- Ensuring that an optimum climate is created for favourable attitudes towards the driver training Industry by the public, government. key decision makers and others
Our training program is based upon the Commercial Truck Driver Entry-Level Training Standards Div.16 ( N.O.S) truck driver certification standards set by CCMTA and provincial agencies.
Each training program is patterned after the proposed minimum standards for Entry Level Driver Training in each Province.
The programs are continually improved and updated by the
schools’ program advisory committee, comprised of a broad base of the industry.
Our Primary Roles
- Information. Sharing information with members and bringing developments to the tables of instructors as they happen.
- Advice. Offering members assistance and guidance as needed In every aspect of the task.
- Professional development. Running training programs for instructors on an as needed/ where needed basis.
- Offering a voice and a platform for members to be heard by industry as well as the regulators on a variety of issues.
- These include buying power with vehicles and other discounts as well as an unbeatable program for public liability and professional indemnity
- We value each and every member we have and would love to add you to our list